Furever ever?

Thursday, January 2, 2014



I recently bought this All Saints sweater  before a date with a pro basketball player. I went in to All Saints to buy a dress and came out with a classic and effortless chic sweater (plus its super soft). Sometimes you have to dress-down for a date...make them work for the heels and dress ensemble! 





 I got this fur coat at Saks and never wore it until today! I sort of don't mind that it is so big on me-it keeps me warm! I am so excited for spring weather! 








"The mind is everything. What you think, you become." 


2 comments :

  1. Great play on words with your post title. Loving this look and your hair is so fab!
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog!! Chic!! :)
    I'm following your blog now!! If you want you can follow my blog too! :)

    http://nuncaesdemasiadorosa-mariaexojo.blogspot.com.es

    Kisses!! :)

    ReplyDelete