Boys and Bombshells is searing for a photographer

Wednesday, March 19, 2014



The hardest part about running this blog is keeping the photos coming! I am in Chicago and looking for a full time photographer(s). I am always ready to shoot but I really prefer to shoot outdoors in natural light. I want to capture the clothing in the best light and environment possible to help tell the whole story. 

I am searching for anyone who is familiar with street style/editorial/fashion photography. 
Also if you are a fashion blogger in Chicago feel free to contact as well.
 
This will eventually be a paid position. 

I like to edit my own photos too so really you just would be snapping the photos! Pretty easy. 

If you are interested in collaborating contact: Theemmyelliott@gmail.com 

Thanks loves! Xoxo Emmy

"Pretend the character can't speak and write a silent movie." - anonymous.  

1 comment :