All White Everything

Friday, March 14, 2014

Are you an "Audrey" or a "Marilyn"? Ah yes, one of the great questions of life. But now we must ask ourselves ladies, are we an "Olivia" or a "Kim"? I think I can be both...some days I want to be lady-like and others I just want to feel sexy. How about you?

Icons will be icons and imitation is the best form of flattery so get their bombshell looks below!

 
Olivia Palermo always looks on point. I love to look at her outfits for inspiration. I think she is sort of like a modern day Audrey Hepburn, what do you think?
 
DISECTING HER LOOK:
 
 Quick Buys: I personally love J Crew Rose Gold Aviators  ($160.00) just a tad bit more than her aqua pair.
* I never leave my apartment without a pair of sunnies-not only do they protect your eyes against UV rays, they also help prevent wrinkles from squinting! Just some food for thought.
 
If you aren't a fan of polka dots, I found this nautical option ($58.00) from Nasty Gal. Or if you want to splurge a little get the original from Rag & Bone ($395.00)
*This is a key piece for spring 2014 ladies!
 
I would have loved to see her add in a bold and fun leopard clutch ($210).
 
Tuck your polka dot blouse into a flirty Valentino flare skirt ($450). This skirt is too perfect to not share with you. Ah can you imagine walking around downtown in the city in your flare skirt and heels?! Helllloo Carrie Bradshaw!
 
Olivia's Look:

 
 
 
 
I actually loved this look from Kim Kardashian- I know it got mixed reviews. I think the black undergarments is lady-like and flattering. Obviously she is our Marilyn Monroe! I love how she rocks her curves.
 
LACE IT UP:
 
This angelic Cream crochet tunic  ($75.00) from Goodnight Macaroon.
One of my must-haves for spring is this gorgeous lace Maxi skirt ($64.00) because it is cheap (yay!) and you can get a lot of miles out of it.
 
Quick Makeup Buys: Bareminerals eye brightener ($22.00)
 
Get Kim's Look:
 

 
 
Show me how you wear it! Anything you purchased from this post- can be as many items as you want. Tweet your selfie to @EmmyCorinne with #Boysandbombshells tag!
Or send in by email to TheEmmyElliott@gmail.com.

I had a lot of fun writing this post so I hope you enjoyed it!
xoxo Emmy

2 comments :

  1. thanks love i will follow you. and i liked your Facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Olivias looks, so pretty & classy.

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete