Creating something better: Boys and Bombshells

Thursday, May 8, 2014


Thank you for reading my blog! Really, every reader counts.  
I am on break from school and I am really excited to be reading some books on CSS/html and creating websites and layouts (not being sarcastic- it is actually interesting to learn). 

I am a perfectionist :) So i want my fashion blog to be the best and your favorite. 

I am just getting started and their are bloggers who have been at this for years. The only thing I can do right now is outwork them. While I appreciate them and admire the popular bloggers, they have inspired me so much... I still want something great for myself and for others to enjoy. 

One of the things that I really want is for my blog to have an impeccable layout, which is why I am rolling up my sleeves so I can design the new Boys and Bombshells for myself ( and eventually design other bloggers blogs, if they want to). 

My drive for perfectionism will take some time :) So please be patient! 
Also if I find out any cool tricks for blog design I will be sure to create brief tutorials and share with you! I know it can be frustrating finding information sometimes. 

Thank you again for reading and subscribing to the blog. 
I know you will like what is to come. 

What part of your life are you seeking to change? 
Comment below with your thoughts & blogs. 
xoxo Emmy 


No comments:

Post a Comment