3 Ingredients: Berry Beautiful Smoothie

Friday, June 6, 2014


All you need is 1 cup of Greek yogurt (Oikos Vanilla 0% Fat is what I used), 1 Cup of Orange Juice, Handful or cup of berries ( I used a frozen blend of blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries), and a Juicer- here's my Nutribullet (on sale!)  


Add the juice in first, then the yogurt, and the berries. You can add more berries or juice depending on the consistency that you want. Snap the top on and blend for 2 minutes. 


Voila! It's sooo good- I gave it to my friends during finals week. I love that it's really refreshing and gives me energy! 

Hope you enjoy. You can also try experimenting with the fruit- sometimes I put in mango and pineapple or swap out the orange juice for grapefruit juice. 

XOXO Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment