First it is my shop-a-holic duty to inform you of J CREW's sale going on right now. 25% of summer styles for men, women, and kids- online only! Use code: SUMMERTIME. I am buying a bunch of bikinis while they are on sale. Tell me this isn't the cutest thing ever?!
1. Shocking Pink Beach Towel ($76) is soft and pretty-it is a blend of woven and terry cloth...mmm.
2. Hampton Triangle Bikini ($375) Kelly Green is a preppy and flattering color. This moderate coverage bikini is made from UPF50+ protection and hardware that doesn't heat up in the sun. Genius!
3. Create or flatter curves in this Navy Lace Up Bikini ($280) which is designed to suit curvy and petite frames.
4. Seersucker Gold Trim Top ($58) and Seersucker Bottom ($48) is a personal favorite of mine. It's skimpier but still classy. Nothing says summer like seersucker and the gold hardware makes it that much more luxurious.
5. Printed Espadrilles ($60- on sale!) are classic and comfy.
7. Instax Mini 8 Camera ($100) Instantly snaps credit card size photos and detects lighting and includes a feature for taking a softer, more flattering photo (LOVE!)
There's a lot of Saturday's to spend at the beach and pool. Have fun and look cute : )