Father's Day Gift Guide

Wednesday, June 4, 2014




There's no one in this world I love more than my dad, he's my hero. I have looked up to him since I was born in every way- his ambition, character, sense of humor, kindness, and unconditional love and support made me who I am today. 

Picking out a present for a man is not an easy task. I never know what to get  my dad, girls are just so much easier to shop for! Luckily I came across some great finds via Shopbop and J Crew. Whew, rest assured there is something in here for every dad! 
1. Marshall Speakers ($416) 2. Vince Blue tie ($165), Drake's Purple tie ($155) 3. The James Bond Archives ($200) 4. Jack Spade Striped Socks ($28) 5. J Crew Bicolor gingham shirt  ($88) 6. J Crew Printed rubber iphone 5s case ($25) 7. J Crew Leather and cream watch ($425) 8. Mr. Kim Max Fedora ($154) 9. 10. Lotuff Leather travel bag ($1,050) 11. Garrett Leight Westminster Sunglasses ($285) 12. Man Things Pouch ($18), Guy Stuff Pouch ($18) 13. Backup iphone charger ($35) 14. Areaware Wood phone stand Iphone 5s ($35) 



(Me and my dad when I was a flower girl at his brother's wedding.^) 

Hope you find something as special as your dad! 
XOXO 
Emmy



No comments:

Post a Comment