Winter Garden + The Prettiest Floral Dresses To Get Right Now

Friday, January 2, 2015


I spent last week at our beach house in Hilton Head. If you are lucky enough to have a warm and mild climate you can wear floral dresses like this year round. If you live in Chicago like me, or are experiencing the winter blues you can wear a floral dress with a moto jacket or tights and boots. I find a way to make my dresses work in the winter because sweat pants are just no. 



The wicker purse is from an Antique store in Chicago. There was only one and I snatched it-too cute to pass up! I can't wait to wear it in the spring with gingham and pastels! 


Floral prints can be enhanced by adding a pretty piece of jewelry. I felt like a necklace would take away from the dress so i opted for a bedazzled black cuff that my mom got me for Christmas. I am not sure where she got the cuff for me but I found this gorgeous Bolas Leather Cuff ($218) from Free People. 




Favorite floral dresses:
1. Free People Dazed Dream Maxi ($298) 
2. Free People Winter Garden Maxi ($168)
3. Free People Etheral Maxi Set ($308) 
4. Free People Wanderer Mini Dress ($128)




I just wanted to thank you for reading my post and all of the comments/messages I have been getting lately encourage me to keep blogging! I appreciate it :)

Photographer: Grace Elliott

XOXO Emmy
P.S What are your New Years Resolutions? I have always had a mantra to work harder than I did yesterday and do things every day that will get me closer to my dreams. One of my new years resolutions is to write down things I'm thankful for everyday. Comment your resolutions and blogs below!

No comments:

Post a Comment